вторник, 23 октября 2012 г.

Format change

my new poem:

i
If you are to be my last poem,
I'd rather have no word count
Spare me the epigraph
Add no dots to the end
i.i
Now can I replace you
My replacer's is broken
For my lucky allergy
No one's got your smell
iii
Hand out for antidotes
Burn these white lines
Between the ink and the skin tone
Your name's Indisciplined Intimacy
iv
Of course you were the one
How dare you not be
Boy, I've lead such an arrogant life
Seasurfing on snow, snowboarding on sea
v
Control freak as I should be.
Heart in a form of a chapel wing
Felix, check out at Thirteen:
He required more room
vi
Surrendered to alcohol,
They undress in a dance
Salty tears make an orgasm
Please wake me untied
vii
The question lies in the owning
Why should it be you to posses?
We are in music, we are in sport
I barbed the sponsors, they are chopping the scene
viii
Getting halfway through journey,
Explain me what's so precious in space
I lustily wanted each word of this poem
Right there, time-stopped, in my bed
ix
You are one of a kind coward
No one can refer to you as polite
If can't recall you offering excuses
Why should I recall you at all?
x
You always came at the darkest
To gently catch my cold breath
Tracing the slippery whiteness
I've let myself mirror your steps
xi
Sugar, you 've barely molten my lips
Cast under your silence spell,
My whole self went muted for you
Until I got invested in new frequencies
xii
This is a line for a catharsis
Does this wave have to seabed me here?
Or should I postpone escaping my comfort zones
What if they find you? Can't keep you here...
xiii
Now can I replace you?
I've replaced what was broken
For my lucky allergy
I swear on my dreams we won't meet 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий