понедельник, 15 октября 2012 г.

my polyvore activity


theme moodboard for a Russian bespoke client

This is a set I made today for my Russian bespoke client.
 It represents ideas for their new collection. 
I really love the flowers hanging out in space,
 it pretty much represents the wonder we all witnessed yesterday

fashion rules by Mango

This is another set made today for the Mango competetion. 
Been done in a rush, but I am pretty sure you got the idea of matching  looks. 
There are some tasty stuff as leather shorts and a sequined bag.



collection development for a Russian RTW client
One more set for a client in RTW. I spent hours looking for the right bag for this outfit.
 Still don't know if it fits in here, you tell me.



shoe marketing project - London
The sets below and after are used for a school project for a shoe brand. 
The idea was to represent the ballerinas travelling in European cities

shoe marketing project - Paris



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий